Loved your first cast so much you want to make another? Our Family Casting Refill Pack is perfect if you’ve kept your bucket and instructions from your first kit.
Our Family Casting Refill Pack contains all the materials you need to create a unique two-hand casting.
Perfect for: Families of 3 or 4
- 3 People: Up to 3 Adults. Children Aged 4+
- 4 People: Max 2 Adults. Children Aged 4-12
Quick: Takes 2 minutes to cast
Ease of use: Beginner
What’s in the Refill Pack?
- The Edinburgh Casting Studio’s® own Moulding Alginate Powder
- High Strength Stone Casting Powder
- Wooden Cleaning Tool
- Latex-Free Protective Gloves
- Sealing Mix
The Edinburgh Casting Studio Family Hand Casting Kit.
The Refill pack contains casting materials only, and does not come with instructions or a casting container. Your refill must be used with the bucket and instructions from the original Edinburgh Casting Studio® Family Hand Casting Kit. It is not a suitable replacement for a kit.
‘A Recipe Like No Other’ or Why Our Kits are the Best
- The Family Casting Refill Pack includes The Edinburgh Casting Studio’s tried and tested ingredients plus our own very special casting recipe
- Captures great skin detail and even jewellery!
- Non-toxic and skin-safe materials
- You will receive a free downloadable gift printout for that last-minute gift!
- You know you’re getting the best quality with our special recipe ingredients that have been tried and tested by our team of experts!
- Our fully illustrated step-by-step instructions are easy to follow and help you get amazing results
- We will create, pack and ship your kit out ourselves from our little studio in the UK so it will arrive super fast!
- Our friendly team are all really experienced at casting and are here to hold your hand! We respond to every single email and message personally.
- Our casting jelly is made from seaweed and is completely skin safe so is fine to use for babies and delicate skin.
- Use within 12 months of purchase
- Weight: 4 kg