About The Family Hand Casting Bundle
Our limited edition Family Hand Casting Bundle consists of our best-selling Family Casting Kit, a handmade wooden plinth (made exclusively for us by Uncle Tony in his shed in Surrey!), and cotton tote bag. This bundle is ideal for families with one or two children and is perfect as a beautiful and unique gift for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, family gatherings and birthdays.
“Family, where life begins and love never ends”
- Perfect for: Families of 3 or 4
- 3 People: Up to 3 Adults. Children Aged 4+
- 4 People: Max 2 Adults. Children Aged 4-12
- Quick: Takes 2 minutes to cast
- Easy to Use: Includes a 12 page full colour instructions booklet with illustrations and photos
Create a family heirloom and be together always with a luxury 13 item casting gift kit. Great fun for the kids and parents love how quick it is!
What’s in the Family Hand Casting Bundle?
- Illustrated Step by Step Instructions Booklet*
- The Edinburgh Casting Studio’s Special Recipe Moulding Alginate
- High Strength Stone Casting Powder
- Casting Container (Reusable)
- Wooden Cleaning Tool
- Latex-Free Protective Gloves
- Sealing Mix
- Handmade Wooden Plinth
- Re-useable Cotton Tote Bag
What else you’ll need
- Electric Hand Mixer
- Bowls/Measuring Jugs
- Baby Oil
- Recommended: Thermometer
‘A Recipe Like No Other’
- Create a beautiful hand-hold sculpture and preserve your family’s bond forever
- The Family Kit and Plinth Bundle includes The Edinburgh Casting Studio’s tried and tested ingredients and our own very special casting recipe
- Captures great skin detail and even jewellery!
- Step by step guide helps to make it a simple and enjoyable process
- Non-toxic and skin-safe materials
- Receive a free downloadable gift printout for that last-minute gift!
- Use within 12 months of purchase
*Guidebook in the kit is in English.
- Weight: 5 kg
- Width: 22.5 cm
- Depth: 22.5 cm
- Height: 22.5 cm