About The Ultimate Little Handhold Casting Bundle
Our limited edition Ultimate Little Handhold Casting Bundle includes everything you need to create a precious moment with your little one to cherish forever.
Consisting of our best-selling Little Handhold Casting Kit, hand-crafted recycled small glass dome, LED fairy lights, wooden heart gift tag, and cotton tote bag, this is the ideal gift for parents of small children, for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or as a baby shower present.
“For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you”
- Perfect for: One adult and one small child (up to 6 years); two children (up to 10 years)
- Quick: Takes 2 minutes to cast
- Easy to Use: Includes a 12 page full colour instructions booklet with illustrations and photos
What’s in the Ultimate Little Handhold Casting Bundle?
- Illustrated Step by Step Instructions Booklet*
- The Edinburgh Casting Studio’s Special Recipe Moulding Alginate
- High Strength Stone Casting Powder
- Casting Container (Reusable)
- Wooden Cleaning Tool
- Latex-Free Protective Gloves
- Sealing Mix
- Handmade Small Glass Dome with Plinth
- Cotton Tote Bag
- LED Lights
- Wooden Heart Gift Tag
What else you’ll need
- Electric Hand Mixer
- Bowls/Measuring Jugs
- Baby Oil
- Optional: Thermometer
‘A Recipe Like No Other’ or Why Our Kits are the Best!
- Create a perfect little handhold sculpture and display it in a beautiful glass dome with twinkling lights to hold onto this precious time forever
- The Ultimate Little Handhold Casting Kit includes The Edinburgh Casting Studio’s tried and tested ingredients plus our own very special casting recipe
- Captures great skin detail and even jewellery!
- Non-toxic and skin-safe materials
- You will receive a free downloadable gift printout for that last-minute gift!
- Our special recipe ingredients have been tried and tested by our team of experts to make sure you’re getting the best!
- Our fully illustrated step-by-step instructions are easy to follow and help you get amazing results
- We will create, pack and ship your kit out ourselves from our little studio in the UK so it will arrive super fast!
- Our friendly team are all really experienced at casting and are here to hold your hand! We respond to every single email and message personally.
- Our casting jelly is made from seaweed and is completely skin safe, so is fine to use for babies and delicate skin.
Important. Once you’ve made your cast, let it dry out fully for 2 weeks in a warm, well-ventilated spot before displaying it in your dome.
Batteries for LED lights not included. Requires 3 x AA batteries.
Use within 12 months of purchase.
*Guidebook in the kit is in English.
- Weight: 3 kg
- Width: 30 cm
- Depth: 25 cm
- Height: 25 cm